The Paulsboro FD responded to a kitchen fire in an apartment complex at 417 Mantua Ave. last night. The resident had a grease fire on the stove and called the FD. The fire was put out by the use of a fire extinguisher. The crew from Engine 1721 set up a ventilation fan to the second floor door and removed the smoke from the apartment. Crews were on the scene for about 45 minutes. Engine 1711 & Ladder 2116 also responded to the scene. Fire Chief Mike Licciardello was IC. Earlier in the day the FD was called out for a Pedestrian-MVC at the corner of Jefferson & Delaware St. A chlild was hit by a car while riding a bike. Injuries were minor. Engine 1721 & Rescue 1718 responded to the scene. Crews assisted the squad and with traffic control. Assistant Chief Al Giampola was the IC for this call.